Monday, 2 February 2015

How To Crack Brand Mag UX Premium Blogger Template



BRAND MAG UX

Brand mag UX is a blogger template which is 100% responsive by its design. It is made with latest technologies like HTML and CSS3. This template is so unique, beautiful header slider, sticky navigation bar, Ads ready, and much more features.

HAVE A LOOK TO IT'S ALL FEATURES-

Unique Design:

Sticky Navigation Bar:

100% Responsive Design:

Featured Label Area:

3D Gallery Slider:

Automatic Summery

Auto Read More

Ad Friendly

4 column Footer

Cloud Labels

Related posts

Threading commenting

Much More Features


This theme is capable of indexing your posts 80% faster than the other Blogger Templates. You can use this template for design, portfolio, magazine, personal blog, products, presentation and landing page, etc.

CRACKING THE TEMPLATE TO REMOVE CREDIT LINK

It's really so hard to crack these types of templates and removing its credit link, the main problem I got while cracking was its was redirecting to the templateism.com even though I managed and removed its sicked credit link. I can't show how I made it (coz I actually don't remember :P ) however I'm giving you the cracked (without credit link) version of Brand Mag UX.

DEMO :- http://promagtheme.blogspot.com/

*Please refer buying the premium version form templateism.com if you can afford.

Download :- http://goo.gl/RDIsUA




3 comments: